Long time have I been eager to do some more frontend stuff. Finally I found the time to play around with Ionic.
As I am completely new to this, I checked out the getting started over here.
If you wanna get started with Ionic install
cordova . (
npm -i -g ionic cordova )
My takeaways from the tutorial:
ionic infowill show you info about the version of ionic, npm, cordova ..
ionic start myNewIonicApp blank --type=angular: create a new ionic app. This downloads a template for a blank app and install the framework dependencies
ionic serve: start serving your app at localhost:8100/webpack-dev-server
- if you want to see your app as it would be on iOS or Android install
npm install @ionic/laband serve with
- angular.json: configures your project
- conifg.xml: important once native project is build
- e2e folder: configure tests
- platform folder: contains native projects
- plugins folder: cordova plugins
- src/app folder: entrypoint for your app
- dependencies to install to build for iOS:
npm install -g ios-sim ios-deploy
- build into a native iOS project:
ionic cordova platform add iosand
ionic cordova build ios-> you can now open the code in Xcode
I went through the tutorial quick an easy. Seems like I’ll be using this when I create a mobile app..